Magic Cordoba. Halal Friendly 3,5 hours.
Discover why Cordoba is the city of the three cultures.
From: 50,00 €
MORE ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE
We will visit:
- Roman Bridge, Gate of the Bridge and the ancient neighbourhood of Sagunda
- The ancient Mezquita Aljama, Great Mosque, is also a Cathedral since 1236. This Muslim jewel was the most important construction of the Western civilization between VIIIth and Xth century. Discover an astonishing scenario, a forest with hundreds of pillars enhanced by the arches in double tiers; a harmonious and almost ethereal atmosphere thanks to the lightning fixtures recreating the original ones used back in the past. The Mosque is a unique place that, for many
- Visit to the Tower of the Cathedral, climb to the top, where you can enjoy an amazing view. The Tower still hides the remains of the former minaret of the Mosque.
- We will take some panoramic pictures from the rooftop of the former caliphal Alcázar, just opposite to the Mosque.
- Whitewashed and labyrinthical Jewish Quarter, a place where back in time Arabic was the common language shared by Muslims, Jewish and Christians. The historic centre of Cordoba was declared UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994.
- Sinagogue y Artisan Souk
- Monuments of Al Gafequi and Averroes.
- Casa Andalusi (house-museum) Where we will rest with Andalusian mint tea and small Halal sweets.
- Calle de la Hoguera and Andalusian Mosque
- The Flower Street
- The old Hammam “Baños Arabes de Santa María” (S X)
- Artisan workshops that still use ancient Umayyad techniques to make cordovans and guadamecí.
Meeting Point: Under de Gate of the Bridge (popularly known as Arco del Triunfo). Or at the Hotel.
Time: 9:00. But we are flexible.
Duration: 3,5 hours
Language: English, French and Spanish. Upon request we can arrange an Arabic interpreter. This implies a supplement of 150-200€ per service, depending on what day of the week and availability.
It includes: tickets to all monuments to avoid queues. Photo coverage of the whole experience, that later is shared with you. Exclusive private visit. If a private (family/ friends/ business) group is larger than 9 people, the experience would include audio guides to make the experience much more efficient and enjoyable.
Price per person, depending on the number of people who will join the experience.
Prices for person
|Nº de people||Price for person|
|8 – 10||65 €|
|11 – 15||58 €|
|16 – 20||50 €|
English, French, Spanish or Arabic.